Do you think about pursuing a vocational education in your neighbouring country? Are you looking for a job that suits buy an essay now your qualifications in the Central Baltic region? Do you want to compare professions across borders or you seek information about recognition of professional qualifications?
The Central Baltic Job Ferry platform offers the information you need as a one-stop service. Information included in it is treated and showed according to the interests and preferences of each user. Whether you have a specific concern or you just want to browse a bit – you will easily access the desired information.
The CB JobFerry platform can be used as an initial information source on the way to education or training activities in the Central Baltic region. Here you will find not only detailed information but also links to other regional or sectoral platforms and contact details to experts and institutions who can reply to your individual questions.
Quick project summary
JobFerry is a cross-border project intended to promote labour mobility and economic development in the Central Baltic cross-border area. It provides a range of practical services to various target groups.
Range of services
- Detailed description of professions and formations in four countries
- Comparison and possibility to download all contents
- Direct links to education facilities, employers, organisations interesting proposal essay topics representing employers or employees, employment agencies/data bases as well as authorities
- Know-how exchange of labour market actors
- User help desk and feedback possibility
The platform provides benefits for the following user groups:
- Mobile job seekers
- School leavers, prospective students and apprentices
- Employers in need of qualified labour force
- Institutions and authorities in the field of education and employment
- Professionals looking for information on procedures of recognition of qualifications
Download also the Centralbaltic Job Ferry brochure: